- Capitalization is unimportant. tags will all end up in lowercase once saved.
- Don't use commas to separate tags, just put a space between them.
- The name tag is used for the log system.
- Tags are used to organize various lists, so precision is important. Check your spelling.
There are a few types of tags that you will find throughout this wiki:
- Character Tags - Tags for Character Profile Pages.
- Location Tags - Tags found on Grid Location Pages off of the Directory.
- OOC/Wiki/WIP Tags - Staff used Tags that help keep things on the Wiki organized.
When you are done adding your information to your new character bio page, hit the "Save" button to save your page. Scroll down to the bottom of your newly filled-in page. There you will see a row of small links. Click the "Tags" link (second from the left) to add tags to your page. The easiest way to fill in your basic tags is using the +wiki/tags command in game. This will give you the tags to copy/paste into your wiki page. Some more specialized tags may be missing, though, so take note of the explanations below.
- All characters should have the character tag
- All characters should have a tag for their name. This will be the character's first and last name, separated by a hyphen (just like in the page's address).
- All character need a species tag, matching the Species entry on their +finger. For most characters this will be wizard or blig.
- All characters should also have a tag for their Role, with the following format: role:<name>. For example, a medic would have the tag role:medic.
- Characters that belong to an organization need the tag for that organization.
- City Government: government
- Southern Oregon Tribal Alliance: sota
- Sheriff's Office: sheriff's-office
- Haven: haven
- Valley Hospital: valley-hospital
- Log River Casino: log-river-casino
- Iron Brigade M.C.: iron-brigade
- Rocklin High School: rocklin-high
- Walker Middle School: walker-middle
- Miluk Elementary School: miluk-elementary
- The Bachelor Club: bachelor-club
- First Church of the Holy Revelation: holy-revelation
- Oregon Trust Bank: oregon-trust-bank
- Vera's Saloon: vera's-saloon
- Walker Ranch: walker-ranch
<MORE TO COME>
Every Location page in the directory must have certain tags on them:
- commercial - In addition to commercial one of the sub-tags must also be included:
- education - Schools and Universities
- government - Police and Fire and City Hall, etc.
- lodging - Hotels, Motels
- mass_residential - Apartments
- medical - Clinic, Hospital, Veterinarian
- parks_and_rec - Public Areas, squares, parks, reserves, etc.
- religion - Churches, Temples, Mosques, etc.
- residential - Homes
- wealth:$ - Characters with Wealth: Poor can generally afford the wares / services at this location.
- wealth:$$ - Characters with Wealth: Comfortable can generally afford the wares / services at this location.
- wealth:$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Well-To-Do can generally afford the wares / services at this location.
- wealth:$$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Rich can generally afford the wares / services at this location.
- wealth:$$$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Opulent can generally afford the wares / services at this location.
Every Location has a tag that indicates how much the property is to own or rent. A character must have the listed Wealth Level or above to purchase/rent the location.
- realty:$ - Characters with Wealth: Poor can afford to purchase or rent this location.
- realty:$$ - Characters with Wealth: Comfortable can afford to purchase or rent this location.
- realty:$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Well-To-Do can afford to purchase or rent this location.
- realty:$$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Rich can afford to purchase or rent this location.
- realty:$$$$$ - Characters with Wealth: Opulent can afford to purchase or rent this location.
If any location is up for rent or sale the following tag needs to be added:
for_sale - that is for_sale, yes it includes rentals. Renting and Owning are no different in code. It's all just RP Flare/Fluff.
OOC and WIP Tags
- Roster character: roster
- In character generation: chargen
- Retired character: retired
Another type of tag you might commonly see is a "wip" tag. This stands for "work in progress", meaning that the page is unfinished and in need of more information.
- A work in progress of some kind: wip
- Missing or incomplete Description: wip:desc
- Missing or needs sizing pictures: wip:pics